A free lighting assessment is just that…
FREE, as in no charge. Lighting, as in energy-efficient lighting. Assessment, as in, an honest appraisal, not a “sales” call. If your company is already doing everything right, or if your situation doesn’t require our solutions, we’ll tell you. The assessment is still free with no-obligation.
Here’s what you can expect from Branham Electric:
- A free assessment of your current lighting systems, inside and outside.
- A strategic design customized to the unique needs of your physical spaces, including an eye to “daylight harvesting”, motion sensors and programmable zoning – allowing you to reduce fixture output and utilize the sun when available.
- Knowledge of potential incentives and tax credits – and how to act on them.
- High-quality LED fixtures – T5 and T8 Fluorescent Lighting – for state-of-the-art technology and long-lasting durability. Additional savings: less maintenance.
- Expert installation by licensed, bonded electricians and OSHA-10 certified crews.
- Financing and leasing options. We’ll work with you to make your lighting retrofit happen.
Call 636-926-2001 to schedule your FREE energy efficient lighting assessment today.
Click here to view our list of top Ameren Missouri’s Cash Incentive projects.
Branham Electric Receives Platinum Trade Ally Status!
Platinum Trade Allies are an elite group of Ameren Missouri’s top energy saving performers. Being named to this prestigious group reinforces Branham Electric’s commitment to helping our customers achieve sustainable energy solutions.
Our in-house energy experts understand today’s sustainability challenges and specialize in delivering solutions tailored to your specific priorities and objectives.
Since the program’s conception, we have reduced our customers’ annual electric consumption by 6.46 million kilowatt hours (kWh). At an average of 9.23 cents/kWh, 6.46 million kWh saved equates to reducing our customers’ annual electric cost by $596,300. “The icing on the cake” — Branham Electric has secured over $360,486 in Ameren incentives rebates for these same customers.”