Have you ever heard someone say, “they just don’t make ‘em like they used to,” or “you can’t get good service like that anymore.”? It seems like customer service, good communication, and reliability disappeared somewhere along way, much like VCRs, big hair, 8-tracks, or bellbottom pants.
Fortunately, there are still businesses and professionals that take customer service seriously. Branham Electric strives daily to be that kind of a business, one you can trust, one you can rely upon.
As a customer of Branham Electric, you can rely upon us to do the following:
- Be there when you need us. You can call 636-926-2001 for emergency service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. We can usually have someone at your home or business (in the greater St. Louis area) within two hours.
- Provide the most professional service. Our technicians are certified journeymen electricians. Our team completes rigorous education and training requirements, both initially and ongoing. Therefore, you can trust us to service your home or business. Because of our experience, we can diagnose and fix your problems in fewer hours, resulting in less cost to you.
- Communicate well. Our team works together to keep you informed at every step of the process. After all, there is nothing worse than being in the dark, especially when you’re actually in the dark.
- Help you be efficient, too. We work hard to be efficient, and we want you to be efficient as well. We accomplish this by helping you with preventative maintenance, so that you can avoid interruptions in business or your home life. We can also help you save by providing a free lighting assessment for your business.
- Work well with others for you. Whether you need us to work with a general contractor or coordinate permits with your city, we bring a lot to the table. We can work directly on your behalf with the Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) and utility companies on your project. Our design/build team, in some cases, have saved developers thousands of dollars. We understand code, building and utility processes and regulations. We maintain professional working relationships with all entities involved; and we can often identify potential problems and take corrective action long before they become expensive issues.
You can always count on Branham Electric. We are honored to say that we have become well known for our reliability. We also want to continue to spread the word about how we can help people and businesses. Will you please help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and telling Small Business Monthly that you nominate Branham Electric to be named “Best in Reliability”? Nominations are open through February 26. Thank you!