What is a fire alarm system?
A fire alarm system is a set of electric/electronic devices/equipment working together to detect and alert people through visual and audio appliances when smoke/fire is present. These alarms may be activated from smoke detectors, heat detectors, water flow sensors, which are automatic or from a manual fire alarm pull station.
Branham by Suburban Electrical Service's Systems Division has been providing quality turnkey Fire Alarm Systems throughout the St. Louis areas since 2001. Our Fire Alarm Systems are designed to meet each project's priorities and specifications. Our designers work closely with the Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) to guarantee that their requirements are met.
Here's what you receive from Branham by Suburban Electrical Services -
- A turnkey Fire Alarm System, designed by certified system experts, to meet your project's priorities and specifications.
- Our experts work directly with your Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) to ensure that all of their requirements are included at bid time instead of as an "extra' at the end of your project.
- Your custom designed turnkey Fire Alarm System includes electrical engineering and stamped electrical drawings.
- Quality installation by our system certified installers.
- Prompt Warranty Service
- Prompt System Maintenance Service